Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Tepic, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.48913 MXN / MUR
Do you live in Tepic? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 60% more expensive than in Tepic (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,978 (₨81,733) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Tepic.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £5,590 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Abuja costs 17,000 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Moradabad costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)