Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Tepic, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00539 MXN / COP
Do you live in Tepic? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Tepic (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Tepic you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,873 (COL$4,244,225) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)