Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tepic, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18915 MXN / KES
Do you live in Tepic? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 64% more expensive than in Tepic (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,946 (Shilling216,469) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Tepic.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,473 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)