Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Tepic, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 16.845 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Tepic? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 160% more expensive than in Tepic (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,301 (C$3,699) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Tepic.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,850 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 3 hours ago)