Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Tepic, Mexico
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,836 prices entered by 718 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23098 MXN / ARS *
Do you live in Tepic? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Tepic (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,469 (ARS $118,927) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Tepic.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)