Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Tepic, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.834 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Tepic? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Tepic (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,222 (10,310TL) in Ankara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Tepic.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)