Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq vs Tepic, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01375 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Tepic? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Tepic (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,318 (2,132,405 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Tepic.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $28 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunja costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)