Cost of living in Singapore vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 543.305 CLP / SGD
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 123% more expensive than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,230,194 (SGD $5,945) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,450,000 in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)