Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 651 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 102.733 CLP / BOB
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 15% cheaper than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,460,000 in Temuco you would need to make just about CH$1,243,757 ($b12,107) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Talcahuano costs CH$18,890,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)