Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 723.899 CLP / USD
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,535,633 ($3,503) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,400,000 in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)