Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 850 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 129.362 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,390,000 in Temuco you would need to make just about CH$1,148,782 (R$ 8,880) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 25 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling240 (about 2 hours ago)