Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,607 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 722.903 CLP / USD
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 174% more expensive than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,302,548 ($5,952) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,570,000 in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)