Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.577 CLP / KES
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,717,827 (Shilling261,199) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,620,000 in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)