Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 653 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 722.903 CLP / USD
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,727,190 ($3,773) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,480,000 in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)