Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 811 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.572 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,557,476 (Php106,883) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,410,000 in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $85 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)