Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 893 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.868 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,764,555 (Php118,679) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,560,000 in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)