Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 695 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.949 CLP / PHP
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,667,466 (Php111,546) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,460,000 in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)