Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 99.065 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,440,000 in Temuco you would need to make just about CH$1,115,633 (11,262TL) in İzmir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)