Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,518 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 94.470 CLP / HKD
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 157% more expensive than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,903,189 (HK$41,317) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,520,000 in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 4.39 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Río Cuarto costs ARS $550 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Santa Fe costs ARS $400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $1,200 (44 minutes ago)