Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 723.899 CLP / USD
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is about the same as in Temuco (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$1,583,653 ($2,188) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,550,000 in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)