Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 129.178 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,490,000 in Temuco you would need to make just about CH$1,177,244 (R$ 9,113) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 10元 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €32,515 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)