Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Temuco, Chile
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,087 prices entered by 730 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.056 CLP / ARS *
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,420,000 in Temuco you would need to make just about CH$1,011,447 (ARS $125,545) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 2 hours ago)