Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 111.733 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 29% more expensive than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,027,327 (18,144元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$1,570,000 in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)