Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Temuco, Chile
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 425.505 CLP / AZN
Do you live in Temuco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 26% cheaper than in Temuco (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$1,370,000 in Temuco you would need to make just about CH$1,014,318 (2,384 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)