Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tempe, Arizona, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14507 USD / BOB
Do you live in Tempe, Arizona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Tempe, Arizona (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,400 in Tempe, Arizona you would need to make just about $2,128 ($b14,665) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 10,319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $25,484 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (about 5 hours ago)