Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Tempe, Arizona, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.769 USD / AUD
Do you live in Tempe, Arizona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 14% more expensive than in Tempe, Arizona (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,361 (AU$6,974) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Tempe, Arizona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marseille costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Matagalpa costs 38 C$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo André costs R$ 3.89 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 56 (about 1 hour ago)