Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tempe, Arizona, United States
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in Tempe, Arizona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 43% cheaper than in Tempe, Arizona (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,500 in Tempe, Arizona you would need to make just about $2,552 in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 3 hours ago)