Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.271 ZAR / HRK
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 77,775 (34,255 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 67,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 90,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tétouan costs 55 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)