Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19458 ZAR / INR
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 75,000 in Tembisa you would need to make just about R 49,174 (₨252,718) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 350,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vladivostok costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50,000 (about 3 hours ago)