Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.848 ZAR / AED
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 30% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 89,645 (Dirham 23,296) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 69,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Recife costs R$ 5.39 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 80TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Natal costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)