Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,010 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.700 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 71,000 in Tembisa you would need to make just about R 64,622 (R$ 23,939) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)