Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24836 ZAR / DOP
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 68,000 in Tembisa you would need to make just about R 50,538 (RD$ 203,486) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Étienne costs €680 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vicenza costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mons costs €27,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)