Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00414 ZAR / COP
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 67,000 in Tembisa you would need to make just about R 46,913 (COL$11,319,366) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 780 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)