Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,530 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02077 ZAR / CLP
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 74,127 (CH$3,569,269) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 64,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)