Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.667 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 69,000 in Tembisa you would need to make just about R 45,111 (R$ 16,914) in Nova Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)