Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.115 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 165% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 185,699 ($12,286) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 70,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)