Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14018 ZAR / KES
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 74,133 (Shilling528,836) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 70,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling240 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 5 hours ago)