Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.855 ZAR / CAD
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 109,088 (C$9,202) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 70,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)