Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.012 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 53% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 113,254 (€6,657) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 74,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 5 hours ago)