Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.684 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 72,000 in Tembisa you would need to make just about R 53,897 (R$ 20,084) in Manaus.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saltillo costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)