Cost of living in Malegaon, India vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19241 ZAR / INR
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malegaon (India) is 41% cheaper than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 74,000 in Tembisa you would need to make just about R 43,965 (₨228,493) in Malegaon.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varna costs 1,200 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cancún costs Mex$ 185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)