Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.013 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is about the same as in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 71,000 in Tembisa you would need to make just about R 69,576 ($4,634) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)