Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.726 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 62,000 in Tembisa you would need to make just about R 55,046 (Mex$ 75,832) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)