Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,078 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.712 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 72,000 in Tembisa you would need to make just about R 61,887 (Mex$ 86,951) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)