Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.686 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 70,000 in Tembisa you would need to make just about R 39,324 (R$ 14,643) in Feira de Santana.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)