Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.111 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 107,167 (€6,263) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 74,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)