Cost of living in Djibouti vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08081 ZAR / DJF
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 57% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 111,390 (1,378,390 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 71,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (less than a minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)