Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.310 ZAR / JOD
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 85,414 (Dinar 4,205) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 72,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)