Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 21.669 ZAR / JOD
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 27% more expensive than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 95,263 (Dinar 4,396) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 75,000 in Tembisa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 112,190 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vadodara costs ₨62 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 25 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)