Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.903 ZAR / EGP
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 40% cheaper than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 61,000 in Tembisa you would need to make just about R 36,624 (E£ 40,564) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 300,000,000 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Huelva costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)