Cost of living in Akola, India vs Tembisa, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19287 ZAR / INR
Do you live in Tembisa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 26% cheaper than in Tembisa (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 73,000 in Tembisa you would need to make just about R 53,820 (₨279,048) in Akola.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 8 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 9 hours ago)