Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Tel Aviv, Israel
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.976 ILS / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 629 prices entered by 114 different people.
Do you live in Tel Aviv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 9% cheaper than in Tel Aviv (Israel)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)